Programa De Doctorado en Humanidades: Lenguaje Y Cultura
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
3 - 5 years
Full time, Part time
EUR 390 *
Earliest start date
* académico de tiempo completo | Académico a tiempo parcial - 234€ El precio para estudiantes no comunitarios no residentes es sólo aproximado ya que cada tarifa académica es diferente.
- Systematic understanding of a field of study and mastery of research skills and methods related to that field.
- Ability to conceive, design or create, put into practice, and adopt a substantial process of research or creation.
- Ability to contribute to expanding the frontiers of knowledge through original research.
- Ability to carry out a critical analysis and evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas.
- Ability to communicate with the academic and scientific community and with society in general about their fields of knowledge in the modes and languages commonly used in their international scientific community.
- Ability to promote, in academic and professional contexts, scientific, technological, social, artistic, or cultural progress within a knowledge-based society.
Personal abilities and skills
- To function in contexts in which there is little specific information.
- Find the key questions that must be answered to solve a complex problem.
- Design, create, develop, and undertake new and innovative projects in their field of knowledge.
- Work both in a team and independently in an international or multidisciplinary context.
- Integrate knowledge, deal with complexity, and make judgments with limited information.
- The criticism and intellectual defense of solutions.
- Integrate scientific advances in the Humanities within a culture of peace and democratic values.
- Master the research techniques of linguistics, comparative literature, history, archaeology, pedagogy, philosophy, ethics, and humanistic knowledge integrated into the program.
- Knowing how to approach problems from an interdisciplinary and complex perspective, can combine different points of view and theoretical attitudes within the Humanities.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary research teams in the field of Humanities.
- Investigate within interdisciplinary teams with respect to fundamental rights, equal opportunities between men and women, and universal accessibility for people with disabilities.